Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What's not to love?

I love my sewing room! I love that I even have a sewing room! But I am busting at the seams and I am so excited that I will be getting a new sewing room soon. I might even venture to call it a studio.

One of the challenges of working from home has been working from home! I am at work when I am at home. I am at home when I am at work. A little separation (and a lot more space!) is in order. Not too much separation though. I don't want to lose the conveniences that working from home brings. Enter...the garage plan!

I have long dreamed of a sewing studio above the garage. We currently have a small, old and underutilized garage. And the bull-dozer comes next week...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I want to hear all about the plans and the progress. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista - Tiny CrumbApril 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM

    So exciting! And envious! Can't wait to see it come alive! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, congrats to you. Hope you post pics along the way. Can't wait to see the end product! -Karisa

    ReplyDelete