Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello, My name is Lisa and I am addicted to fabric...

Check out this fantastic name tag made for me by Tracy! We finally decided that we needed to draw names to make name tags for each other in our MMQG instead of waiting for motivation to make them for ourselves. I couldn't be happier with mine.
This is the name tag I made for Flaun. We drew names from a "hat" and made that person a name tag. The ultra-small size was a challenge for me, but I managed to put something together. I missed the meeting when we exchanged and am excited to see what everyone else came up with when we have our April meeting next week!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad you like it! It's a little larger than the original guidelines...but you know me, go big or go home. See you next week. Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking I might get a name poncho when you drew my name! I am impressed with your restraint:)

      Delete