Friday, January 6, 2012

Parade Quilt

Another unfinished quilt....Finished! I am loving these bright colors in what is supposed to be the dead of winter here in Minnesota. We have been lucky so far, but I have a feeling that the worst is on the way. These last few quilts will hopefully be a cheerful distraction from that. In the meantime, I just continue to appreciate the lovely weather we have been having here. The skiers in my family are not as happy about this, but they had their share last year.


.Last May I got the chance to meet Violet Craft at Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City. She designed the fabric that I used for the Parade Quilt. The collection is called Peacock Lane and has been available in shops for a while now. The whole collection is bright and versatile. It could go "baby" all the way up to "grown-up". Really fun without being cutesy! I am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment