Monday, December 5, 2011

It's a Wonder...



Just after Quilt Market, someone mentioned this "great new product" to me. I don't go in much for the gadgets usually. I am really a fan of keeping things simple. I also LOVE hand tacking my quilt bindings. Over the years I have developed a system of hand stictching that has served me quite well. So...when I heard about Wonder Clips, it was barely a blip on my radar. When I won a pack of them in a raffle later that morning, my radar went off! I never win stuff. I really wanted to win a book, but I got Wonder Clips.


In an effort to keep an open mind and listen to what the universe is telling me, I decided to give them a try. What a surprise when I actually liked using them. They worked perfectly for holding my binding while I hand stitched. I just slid them along the binding and they kept everything tucked in nicely. The best part...No pins! I didn't get pricked once. I am excited to try them on other projects as well, but this old dog has a new trick for her bindings! Who knew?


And yes... that is a now-finished quilt from the depths of the "Basket of Doom". Yeah! It will get it's own post very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment